Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Please tell us at least one POSITIVE that happened to you this day. It can be any wonderful action or event, an inspiring thought that came across your mind, an exciting emotion, or a nice sight, smell or taste or feelings. ONLY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVE.

Nothing is too trivial, feel free to add more positive as things happen.

Merry Christmas! My positive news is that Alexa is now off all her meds and doing great :). Thanks to each and every one on this support forum. I can’t express in words how helpful you have been :slight_smile:

Made it through the festivities today with little sleep! I received two gifts that family took the time to make me! THE BEST ever! Love gifts made with love! A awesome walking stick and a table cover.

Priceless! I just get all warm and fuzzy knowing they took that time, thinking of me while they made it. It means so much more then money could ever buy!

I got to spend the afternoon with my adorable 17 mth old grandson.

I have spent some quality time with my family, especially with my lovely daughter, Victoria.

My uncle sent me the most beautiful You Tube clip. I was so inspired from that message that I had to share it here as well. You cannot help but smile while you're watching it. I am a crier when something touches me.....I had to get the hankies :)

I started back exercising this week and have noticed since surgery my heart rate is lower, I’m not out of breath, and I walk faster! :slight_smile:

I am so very blessed and grateful for my new friend that I met here on our site..she is a jewel!!!

I'm off prylosec, I've began to update one of my closets, and ate 4 cookies today! (I love cookies)

I was able to buy another car last week, my Jeep wrangler was too rough for post op. I traded for a used, but wonderful Mercedes SLK 280, my payment is lower and gas mileage is much much better..and it's the smoothest ride in the world..perfect for my postop trip home from Houston 3 1/2 hrs away.

I awake each day like a phoneix and Face Everything Anew and Rise. I have CM it does not have me!!!

I went to dinner with my two best friends and their wives and my girlfriend last night. We've been friends for 15+ years and it was so good to get together and laugh.

My one year old grandson is learning so many things, today he gave me the cutest expression. He makes everything wonderful lol!

Shopping for pretty new underthings with a girlfriend and feeling like a NORMAL woman for a few hours.

I had a great night's sleep for the second night in a row..woke up feeling rested..it's incredible to actually wake up with energy..