Need advice from Chiari Parents!

Needing some info/advice from parents with children with chiari who are young. My 2 year old has been showing signs of Chiari and Tethered Chord, ie. can't brush teeth without gagging, gets choked on food, drink and spit ALOT, very "clumsy" and walks and runs on his tip toes always. I have already decided to speak with his pediatrician about getting him tested b/c of these signs and the fact that I was diagnosed in Nov. and have the gagging, choking and "clumsy" problems myself. But now I'm wondering if I need to add vomiting to the list. There have been 2 times that I know of now that he has vomited for no known reason. He hadn't ate too much. He had ate the same thing as everyone else, so the food wasn't bad. He wasn't upset. And he was not sick. So what I am wondering is, was there anything that brought on the vomiting in your child? Both times he was laying down, getting ready to go to sleep. Any advice would be a great help. I'm starting to think I might not want to wait until August for his 3 yr. check up to speak with his doc about this. Thank you.

Also

My daughter (10) did not vomit but I did notice that whenever she was getting ready for bed or to lay down she would get her symptoms- dizziness, rapid heart , trouble breathing, blackouts, tingling- maybe it was just a build up of csf that would make things go out of control for her at nighttime? Im not sure if this helped or not but I thought it would since it is happening at the same times.

Yeah that makes since. I get several of my symptoms, or they get worse, when I lay down. My problem is not knowing how bad things are b/c he's 2 and can't tell me. Thank you for your response.

Nicole Casella Piotrowski said:

My daughter (10) did not vomit but I did notice that whenever she was getting ready for bed or to lay down she would get her symptoms- dizziness, rapid heart , trouble breathing, blackouts, tingling- maybe it was just a build up of csf that would make things go out of control for her at nighttime? Im not sure if this helped or not but I thought it would since it is happening at the same times.