Must see for members - dr Trumble

Hi All Members, as a group we have the beyond rare if not unheard of advantage of having a chiari specializing nuerosurgeon here who helps us when things go beyond support and needing real medical advice. I can tell you as a moderator when a ns applied all our hairs went up. There must be an agenda. As moderators we try very hard to protect our members to the best of our ability. So this one thru us into uncharted waters. After much discussion (yes a little brag) I said this could really be a huge benefit to us and the chiari community, and I volunteered to handle anything that might be detrimental. He got the most backhanded welcome sprinkled with - now embarrassing - almost under threat. I do laugh at this now. I consider this man a friend, an expert and a gift to our community. I feel it is important that he get the recognition and the many kudos he deserves. Often we get questions that are really beyond our scope - we are just patients just like you. And if you wonder where we come up with some medical statistic or opinion - it is pretty safe to assume he has guided us. And when there is a line of helping and diagnosing he allows us the discretion to turn people over directly to him. Often we talk so highly of him it could appear there is a stake that he benefits from us. He DOES NOT IN ANYWAY. If anything it takes extra time out of his already jammed schedule. But in no official way is he affiliated beyond helping those who suffer. This group gets no benefit when we refer to him. As moderators we have just usually been members first for a long period so we just have really grown to trust him and really believe in his cause. That cause is the same as ours. He recently did a speech for the csfinfo.org. The video is posted under physician lectures. Please all watch it. If you didn’t know him before - you should know him now. And if you don’t think the world of him, you certainly will now. I truly love and respect him as a kind man and a great nuerosurgeon. I hope you will take the time to watch his video as it is very informative and answers many questions I have heard posted many times. Any kind words left here, I am sure will be appreciated.

Does Dr. Trumble have any suggestions for neurologists in town who have a better than average understanding of ACM? All the ones I see listed are pediatric and I am just a little over the age limit at 47, LOL. I am happy with my neurosurgeon but he doesn't really see you unless you are in need of his services. The referral has to come through the neurologist. Thank you for any help.