Memory issues

Hi,

I have a question. I'm a junior in college, I just failed the courses I took this semester, not badly but, failed just the same. I purchased new technology so I no longer have to type on a keyboard. However, the main problem I have is I'm not remembering the information, this is not only happening in school but also at home and work. Is this something that anyone else has had problem with? Any ideas with how to work with it, it is getting bad enough even driving to work is a task. I have had days I've almost forgotten were I'm going and why.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I deal with memory issues too, but greatly improved since decompression. I have no advice to make it better, just a reminder it’s not your fault you have this :slight_smile:

Jenn

thanks everyone. decompression surgery tomorrow,I didn’t get much warning on when I was having it. trip to er a week ago, surgery tomorrow.

Good luck, hope all goes well x x x

Hi, all the best for your operation. Give yourself time - be kind to yourself.

Roxanne,Praying for the absolute best possible outcome! Please check in with us as you feel up to it so we know you are ok.

Hi everyone. I am Nynda. Roxxanne is my mother, I just wanted to give a little update. She is doing well and supposed to be coming home today 4/5/2014. Just a little update since she is not quite up to coming on here yet.

I’m glad to hear your mom is doing well my prayers are with your family!

Just another update about my mother. She doing very well. Still not up to being on the computer but doing excellent. Tomorrow 4/14/2014 she may be having her stitches removed.