Mayfield Clinic

Anyone from the midwest ever use the Mayfield Clinic in Cincy? Would covet anyone's suggestions...good or bad.

I had surgery with Dr. Ringer from the Mayfield Clinic. I love him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He gave me my life back!

I can't vouch for the other doctors...I've heard both good and bad but I guess that's the same with anywhere.

I had surgery almost 1 year ago with Dr. Tew and would NOT suggest him to anyone. My opinion based on my experience with him.

at this point i'm not a candidate for surgery. looking for a neurologist that will actually treat some symptoms and not turn me away without even admitting that he/she has no idea what to do with me.

I had my decompression with a doc at mayfield. But as far as I know they are all surgeons. If you definitely don’t need surgery you will probably have to look for a neurologist somewhere else.

On the other hand if you haven’t seen a surgeon that really knows chiari you could send mayfield your info and get their opinion.

I see on their website they have a few doctors they can refer you to if they find you not to be surgical candidate. On is a NL specializing in headaches!