Just having a hard day

I did too much yesterday and I am really hurting today. I am can barely think straight I am in so much pain and so exhausted. I just want this day to be over this is very depressing. I also need to be able to go get several MRI's tommorow. I hope I'm able to go it took over a month to get them scheduled. I'm sorry I know this isn't a normal discussion but I don't know where to turn. I can't stop weeping and worrying.

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. It always happens that way, doesn't it? We try so hard sometimes and the next thing we know, we're paying for it in the worst way. Please get as much rest as possible and know that we all understand how you feel, I know I'm not the only one of us that's been in a similar position before. Keep us all updated on those tests.

Rest.

-V

Abby,

Thank you so much. I've been trying everything in my grab bag to make myself feel better today and it's not working. It will just take time. Thank you for your kind words they mean everything to me. I usually try and keep my spirits up and not get like this but sometimes I jusy can't keep the negative house guest in my head quiet. I have two kids that depend on me for emotional support and just hate the limitations Chiari puts on my life.People don't relize how lucky they are when they can just jump up and go anywhere they choose. It just makes us stronger I guess.

Wendy

Abby said:

Abby said:
Sweet WendyAnne,
So sorry. In order to try to have a good day with our families we overdo and pay for it the next day. Stop crying and just remember you have us to lean on and come to.
Try to get some good sleep tonight for the test tomorrow.
Let us know how you do and know are praying for you and have you much in our thoughts.
Gos bless
Abby

Queen Vic,

Thank you so much for your support and help. It means everything to me that I have a place to vent and people like you to help make me smile. I need to just be patient and let it pass it's just sometimes that's easier said than done. If I didn't have a bunch of tests tomorrow I wouldn't be so stressed. We all know what it's like to have to cancel things. Anyway as soon as i got it out I felt a little better. I really appreciate your kind words.

Wendy

Queen_Vic said:

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. It always happens that way, doesn't it? We try so hard sometimes and the next thing we know, we're paying for it in the worst way. Please get as much rest as possible and know that we all understand how you feel, I know I'm not the only one of us that's been in a similar position before. Keep us all updated on those tests.

Rest.

-V

I hope you are feeling better and got some rest!

Hi There,

I hope that you were able to rest and are able to get the MRI s today. I can completely understand your saddness and pain. I myself feel as you do..I just got off the phone with my pain docs office..he is out of town til Monday..

I think I will do what I will tell you to do..take it easy and things will get down when they get done. I think we all try to go about life like there is nothing wrong with us and then we pay for it later and for me anyway, it seems like i pay for quite a while!!

I am great at giving advice here but not so good at taking my own great words of wisdom..ha , ha, I truly am an awful patient!!

Please know that you are not alone in this nasty Chiari thing.we are all in this together and I have to thank you for posting your honest feelings.

Also many thanks to all the members here that freely give of themselves to help me out when I am having a hard time.

Let us know how you are doing today, Ok?

Peace,

Lori