Just a little frustrated today

Hi everyone!! Just wanting to vent a little...so here goes:

I've had a headache now since Sunday & it won't go away...I haven't had one like this in a couple months, so I got kinda used to just taking it easy & nothing happening. I know that there is nothing that anybody can do but I still get pretty down when this happens!! That's all I wanted to get off my chest!!

On an upside we have a busy weekend!! Birthday/graduation party tomorrow & a date night with my hubby on Saturday!! Have a great Thursday everyone!!

Venting is good. At least we understand. I have no tricks for this one either. I hope it get better soon. love and hugs,

hollerhick said:

Venting is good. At least we understand. I have no tricks for this one either. I hope it get better soon. love and hugs,

I've had a Headache now for at least a week. and Called the Docs.. They give me a Medrol dose pack of Steroids and that usually Breaks this Ugly Cycle..Doesn't keep them away..:( but it does Break it ..so its all Good..:)

Norma J

I feel your pain too. I've had a migraine every day for over a week now, with the nausea and light/sound sensitivities at a high (which sucks extra when you have two little girls squealing and playing all day lol). I hope I get some help myself soon, some kind of meds for this would be great, but I have no doctor/insurance to see so I just deal with it. Glad you have a fun weekend planned. We are going to go visit my parents for a bit when I feel up to it. I only have this weekend and next then my dad leaves for Colorado, we live in Texas. My dad got a new job so him and my mom, brother and his girlfriend, and my grandmother are all moving there. I don't know when everyone else is going they gotta sell the house first. So on top of my normal depression from the pain and stuff I deal with on a daily basis, I also get to be sad they are all leaving soon. Which leaves me and my little family (hubby and two daughters). It's going to be uber lonely here in Texas soon. :(

Oh, Mommy! I feel for you.

It sounds like the migraines are in some ways the least of your problems. You need a bunch of friends who live around the corner who bring you coffee or fresh harvested tomatoes or just great gossip to get you through when you're missing your family--especially when your head is hurting. Is there anyone you can hang with? When my kids were little, this meant moms of their friends and preschool classmates, and now it is swimteam parents and people from choir at church.

Hang in there, and I hope the migraine lets up.

MommyofTwo said:

I feel your pain too. I've had a migraine every day for over a week now, with the nausea and light/sound sensitivities at a high (which sucks extra when you have two little girls squealing and playing all day lol). I hope I get some help myself soon, some kind of meds for this would be great, but I have no doctor/insurance to see so I just deal with it. Glad you have a fun weekend planned. We are going to go visit my parents for a bit when I feel up to it. I only have this weekend and next then my dad leaves for Colorado, we live in Texas. My dad got a new job so him and my mom, brother and his girlfriend, and my grandmother are all moving there. I don't know when everyone else is going they gotta sell the house first. So on top of my normal depression from the pain and stuff I deal with on a daily basis, I also get to be sad they are all leaving soon. Which leaves me and my little family (hubby and two daughters). It's going to be uber lonely here in Texas soon. :(

Thanks Whatsfordinner! No I don't have anyone to hang with right now. Neither of my girls are in school yet and it's hard to get out and meet people these days. All of my friends are out of state or online so it sucks when you get lonely and have no one to hang out with. Today the migraine finally down-graded to a regular headache. Which I welcomed because I was able to move and do a few things without wanting to vomit or pass out.