I need to vent before i explode

I thought I had time to calm down, time to relax, focus on final exams then graduate then go to mayo...Why does everything seem to happen to us? Today I was studying for a final after fighting a migraine the majority of the day. My dad called me and asked my regular dr's name whos in town, I told him and he said he's in big trouble. He found my cancer last summer, ordered the first MRi for the DDD which also showed the chiari but noone told me and he didn't know what he was looking at so sent me to the NS in 'loo and has been treating the pneumonia and helping me with pain meds because the ns and nl havent done anything...I do not know what to do right now. I do not know if I should look for another dr because I truly trusted him as my GP, i trusted him with my kids!!!! http://www.kwwl.com/story/18063572/grundy-county-doctor-facing-charges I do not know where to go from here...I called the hospital here where they suspended him from working the ER and said that all of his orders right now stand but the board of medical review here in Iowa is going to hold a hearing. Right now needless to say my nerves are shot totally

Hey take a deep breath now breath I have brain farts so if I misspell please excuse me now breath again. Take a big breath I am a cancer survivor my father who is 77 just had 3rumors removed from A kidney got results today it is not the worst one my father in law just had his Cather removed this week from prostate cancer and listen to this one my husband is 9 years younger than me and dont understand sh-----t but I stop and breath my children with chiari it comes from my genes but I stop and take a deep breath again don’t sweat the small things sometimes in life we think we have a big black cloud over us but believe me the sun will shine again you will find a dr you have helped me with my son please have faith

I had planned tonight to make calls down to Ft Campbell and cant even think straight. This royally sucks

Please try to rest

Hi...

I can certainly understand how upsetting this all is, naturally...

just checking in to see if you are feeling better today....you need to try and rest like Foxnrufus said...easier said than done..i know!!

Please let us know how you are.

How are you today I hope you have got some rest just like forest gump said life is like a box of chocalates please take care