I had appt wednesday with head of Neurology to see if my symptoms were Tethered Chord Syndrome- but Good old HC Isaac change our plans! We we told yesterday that we were being "mandatorily evacuated" by noon today.
So we spent most of the night doing what we could to save our stuff. We packed what we could in our vehicles and are now at our Daughter and SIL's in Lafayette.
There is a extremely good chance our house will be flooded before its all over.
Oh Kenny! I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say than we are here for you when you need to vent or need people to listen. My heart just goes out to you and your family. I will pray for you. I'm sorry I know that nothing I say right now will help.
Kenny Who-dat Flaming said:
If you watched the news today you undoubtedly heard the community "Braithwaite" that is where my home "was" it is now 15 feet under water.
We are doing as good as can be expected, still trying to wrap our heads around the idea that our house in under 15 feet of flood waters!
We are hoping to go back tomorrow and check on our church family and the church property and see how close we can get to our house. We made all the necessary call to insurance companies today. now we sit and wait for adjusters etc.