Heading for my Cineflow MRI

Leaving here shortly and not looking forward to it. At the same time I know I need to get it done. I'll post results when the Dr. gives them to me.

I'm such an idiot... I forgot to ask... I just wanted out of that tube and the saline gave me all kinds of symptoms. Looks like I will call them.

Ok I just stopped laughing long enough to answer this…boy have I been in your shoes. And you were nice enough to post a warning before your post…you are a better person than I am when I get that frustrated and angry. Let’s just say that sometimes these world class facilities we go to do don’t always hire world class employees. Or even city class. Or neighborhood block class. Lol. And don’t even get me started on the wonderful supportive people who live in our homes… Oh wait, I don’t know any. Seriously, everyone has their bad days, lord knows I do, and since I can’t control anything or anyone except myself, I choose to NOT allow myself to be dragged to the dark side. And if throwing out a few F bombs makes you feel better I say go for it.

I'm glad some found enjoyment it was kinda funny when I reread it! At the same time I'm as serious as a heart attack (or brain surgery). Its kinda like I want to stay mad I'm just not exactly sure what or who to be mad at.

After not talking to my fiance for majority of the day I gave her hell for last night. Then a little later I got mad and punched an exercise ball. Lets just say it felt like I had hit a brick wall... Granted I did punch down onto it. Neuropathic pain all the way to my shoulder. A pillow just wouldnt have done the trick.

I'm glad that I've kept my emotions to a small roar. I could really let them go but do my best to keep them in check. This has been very tough throughout the past few years.