Having trouble coping right now

2 1/2 weeks until surgery & as crazy as it seems I can't wait. I just want my life back. I don't drive anymore b/c the spells hit me so hard & fast now it just doesn't seem safe. My last trip was when I drove 3 miles and my husband had to come pick me up because I could barely walk & talk much less drive. I was fine when I left the house. I am starting to feel like a prisoner in my own house & my own body. I try to work from home & my brain doesn't want to cooperate. I am killing my GPA in college because I just cant handle the load with all of the pain and other issues I am dealing with. Thanks for listening to me vent. I am going to try to get some work done now although I really want to do is lay down & pull the covers over my head.

Talk to your professors and explain what is going on. If yours are as understanding as mine were they'll give you extra time. Just take your time.

I am thinking about you & praying for you Becki. I still have days I stay in bed and want to cover up my head. Two &1/2 weeks will fly by.

Wishing you the best of luck in the next couple of weeks!! I know how stressful & scary this time is for you!! Prayers coming your way!!

*Lindy*

Hi, I hear you. I was so sooo happy when my I saw my NS and he said he could operate in 2 weeks. I was so ill everyday and getting worse, so after about a year of being told I had menieres and to deal with it cause this is your life now, there was light at the end of the tunnel. I am now 6 months post op and way better, not totally cured but also not spewing into a bucket everyday with the room spinning. I hope everything goes well for you and you too improve after your surgery.

Angie