Haven't been here in a LONG time

I haven't been here in a long time, so I just wanted to stop by and post a little update.

My fatigue and frequency of pain have increased even more. I was REALLY blessed by a woman I know from my daughters' gym this Christmas. We were talking about how it was even getting hard for me to spend so much time sitting up at my computer... and the next week she brought me her husband's old laptop!! My dad bought me a router for Christmas and my brother-in-law helped me get it all set up, so now I can spend a good chunk of the day (when the kids are at school... and part of the late afternoon/evening) laying on the couch.

I had my disability hearing on Monday since it was my third appeal. There are no guarantees and I have to wait 20-30 days, but by the end of it the vocational expert told the judge there are no jobs I can do. My lawyer and I are taking that as a good sign. ;)

That's about it.

That is a good sign. May I ask why this is your third appeal. I work with other Members and the SSA and three appeals is unusual.

Thanks for the update & please let us know how you are doing and how our appeal goes?

Tracy

I applied and was denied. Appealed and denied. Appealed and got the hearing... I guess that's only two appeals. From everyone here that deals w/ SSI it's pretty standard to be denied at least 3 times as long as you are still alive....

Good luck Theresa.