Getting unbearable

I'm dizzy all the time now and the balance issues are unbearable. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster from the time I wake up until I go to sleep! My fingers are all numb and always so cold!!! Are there any meds to help that or is that becuase I'm completely blocked? I get my 3 other tests next week but couldn't get in to the NS for another 2 1/2 weeks; the symptoms are horrible though. I don't know what to do!

Absolutely call your doctor. Tell them you are desperate. If that doesn't work, go to the ER. Then they will send notice to your doctor that you are there and need to see them for follow-up. It's crazy to make you wait. My NL's office does the same thing tho. Her schedule never allows for urgent appts. Hang in there :)

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so awful! I concur - call the doctor and hopefully something can be done to help!

Katrina W.

Thankfully I am feeling better, still dizzy but stronger and my appetite has returned. I'm able to get around a little as compared to before. I see my NS on Wednesday to schedule my decompression surgery and I need to know if there are any questions I need to ask? This is my first surgery since I was 12 so I am VERY nervous and scared. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Melissa

Melissa,

We are all here for you. Emmaline's suggestion is great the list is really helpful. Make sure you write stuff down that you want to ask and write down any information that the ns says that you feel is important. Definitely bring a supportive person with you and always remember this is your appointment. Don't let anyone rush you if you need more time or a question answered. Let us know how you make out.

Wendy

Melissa said:

Thankfully I am feeling better, still dizzy but stronger and my appetite has returned. I'm able to get around a little as compared to before. I see my NS on Wednesday to schedule my decompression surgery and I need to know if there are any questions I need to ask? This is my first surgery since I was 12 so I am VERY nervous and scared. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Melissa