Questions about symptoms

My decompression was on August 7, 2012. Over the past several weeks I have been having increasing headaches, but they felt more like sinus headaches. Now over the past week or so, I have been having headaches at the base of my skull and some significant neck pain. At times I am slightly off balance and having memory/word finding issues again. I have also gotten shooting pains up the side of my head. From what I have read, symptoms can come and go, but obviously I get overconcerned and assume the worst whenever I feel anything. Many of these were my preop symptoms, but they are not nearly as bad as they were before surgery. My post op CINE 3 weeks ago was all good. I'm sick of complaining to my family and friends, I know that they don't understand and I do not blame them.

I guess I'm not so sure what to do. I have been watching my nephew this weekend, so it could very well be overuse. I'm exhausted and looking for other opinions. I don't think this is emergency room material at this point. I'm thinking that I am asking my body to do too much even though I feel like I am far out from the surgery.

Any tips/info. would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Thanks,
Jenn

I think it could be overuse. Since I've returned to work I've had some symptoms return and they seem worse around the end of the work week which makes me think I'm overdoing it. Unfortunately I'm not able to take any more time off. :(

I hope you feel better soon!

Hey Jenn..

Hope you are seeing the NS soon...hope you are feeling better today...let us know how you make out at the doctors.