Forgetting how to use feet?

I live in a old 2 story farm house with bedroom and bathroom upstairs (talk about enjoyable with this crap right lol). The first time I thought it was a fluke, Ryan thought I was just being funny. I was going up the stairs to bed with Ryan behind me and for some reason my left leg seemed to forget how to work, it did not want to step up...It was like that for like 2 maybe 3 minutes. It's happened maybe afew times, not alot but makes me wonder sometimes. Has this ever happened to ya'll

I have both chiari and syringomyelia to and it's only happened luckly afew times at home. It happened one on campus walking to class and that was embarassing because so many others running to class and i couldnt move. Ryan was really confused going up the stairs the few times.

It doesnt hurt at all when it does happen which Ryan did ask at first and the kids constantly were asking, doesnt it feel like your head? I am more at ease with it at home I guess and self conscious out in public especially on campus around young kids when I am 36. I guess I don't want to slow down but know I should but do not want to give into that at all. The weird things my body does at times just boggles my mind at times it's like wow this is not even me anymore

I will try to keep an eye on that. Thanks poptart for the advice. I've been trying to figure this out and could not piece it together and did not know it was related to the chiari