Does heat trigger symptoms?

I have been looking forward to the warmth of summerr, but now that it is here...I am a mess! Last summer I minded the heat, but since I was decompressed in Dec, I was hoping it wouldn't cause issues. Yet again, Chiari is making life miserable. If heat does trigger symptoms for you, what symptoms are they? Hope everyone is well!

I don’t know about heat triggering symptoms but I can not tolerate the heat. Sure doesn’t help that I live in TX. I was decompressed last Sept. I haven’t noticed anything different with the heat so far this year. Hope you feel better and stay out of the heat.

Diana

I use to love the summer. But this year, I'm dying!!! If it gets above 70, I'm literally hugging the air conditioner or fan or in the pool. The sweat just runs off me like a faucet!! And the HA's start, I get dizzy easier and seem to stay light headed. And thirsty!!! Last winter was horrible for me too. I stayed cold. And I mean cold to the point that I would shake so bad that I would throw up!!

I have noticed that I have a lower tolerance for heat, as well, since my surgery.

Hello!! For me, heat is horrible!!! I can deal with it for a short period of time, but after that I get a HORRIBLE headache :( I thought after surgery all of that would go away, but it hasn't happened...I found that if I'm in the pool it's not as bad, but once my body temp goes up I'm screwed!! I've also found that when my blood pressure is up, I get a massive migraine. The second the BP comes down, the headache seems to ease up a little...**GOOD LUCK**