Different symptoms, more questions?

Just the past week, I've gotten extreme temperature changes in my face (I usually only feel those when I'm bending over but now they're all the time) and the buzzing/ringing in my ears is constant, some days worse than others. When I have the temp changes (usually feel like cold or burning), I feel like one would wen they're straining to use the bathroom or they're about to faint. And occasionally pain in the back of my head but thankfully that goes away when I take a pain reliever.

I have never read about the temp changes in the face anywhere when I look up Chiari symptoms but I know it's from the Chiari because it has to be nerve related. I was wondering if the symptoms I'm getting now (the ears and changes) could be because I have a CSF blockage? Is there any way I could help that on my own--by laying down more, moving my head one way or the other? Or is surgery the only fix for CSF blockage?

Due to my limited failing heart and one usable lung, I am medically not considered a good candidate for surgery. ALL of my doctors agree on that (and I have at least 5). But up until now my symptoms have been thankfully manageable. I just need to know where or who I should look to for the next step. Thank you and God bless all of you out there. I pray for all of us every night!

Melissa