Support

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I have had these awful head "surges" or like a brain freeze(Which I have never had a real one) or my "head thing" as I call it, since I was about 18? My neck gets so stiff, usually from bad posture, driving, sleeping on a new pillow etc. Sometimes I think it's also when I am dehydrated or a combination of all of these. My legs ache equally before, during and after the episodes. Lasts 2-7 days? Very dehabilitating. Sound goes hollow or in and out when they are really bad. Awful pain! Anyone else have these symptoms or similarities? Thanks!

I have had some of them and more I had surgery June of 2014 but hit my head again after surgery and now suffer many of the same things still. I would suggest that you get a MRI done just to be sure and make sure that the doctor understands what Chiari is not just an Idea of it. Do you get the ringing or buzzing in your ears when things start to go in and out?

That's shitty luck... too bad. I have had an MRI but nothing shows. I just have all the classic symptoms. But I can live with them. Yes I have the ringing and in and out