Doctor

Can anyone give me a name of a good chiari doctor in concord north carliona or a doctor near Albemarle north carliona.

Do you have Facebook? If you join Chiari Warriors, there are over 1000 members in the group who could very well give you the name of a doctor who is close by you. There are tons of other support groups on Facebook as well that you can join and get advice and answers from. Let me know if you need any more help. I will ask for you if you’d like, just let me know.

Best of luck and hope to see you in group!
Amanda (:

Would you ask around for me please I would appeicate it. Thank you.

I found this through this Chiari support group on the main page a couple weeks ago and found a doctor for myself, even after I was told there were none in Ohio. Hope it helps you! You have to accept the terms of service and then find the link for Chiari (it is a database for every diagnosis possible) and then look through them to find them by your state. They will have links to read up on their bios.
http://doctors.bensfriends.org/

It looks like there are 11 doctors in North Carolina that people have recommended. I’m not sure if they are anywhere near you, but it would be a good place to start. Also, th at does not mean there aren’t more doctors around that specialize in Chiari that you may find elsewhere. This site is just for doctors that people have had good experience with and recommend. Good luck! Hope this info helps you some!

Dr Michael J Rosner is highly recommended by my Chiari group I am in. He is located in Hendersonville, NC at Park View Hospital. His website is http://www.mjrosner.com

I am going to attach a file to this message for you to view, because there are others listed as well that have been recommended, just Dr Rosner comes up the most.
35-image.jpg (266 KB)

Dr Eric Trumble - Orlando, FL
Dr David Jimenez - San Antonio, TX
Dr Jeffrey Greenfield - New York, NY
Dr Anthony Capocelli - Little Rock, AR

I am actually in the process of sending all my images, symptoms, and treatment plan to Dr Trumble for review (mailing him all this) for his advice on next steps.

Hi Lulu, I can only tell you that my wife had decompression surgery from Dr. John Ruge out of Chicago and he was great. we interviewed several well-known Chiari decompression experts but found Dr Ruge to be honest, compassionate, and realistic about recovery.