Confirmed

I am not excited but in a way am relieved b/c now we have a diagnosis. MRI confirmed Chiari and I am waiting on my MD to call me back with an appointment for the NS to see where we go from here. The one we have both agreed on has dealt with this before, although I don't know how much. I will go to him and talk to him before I be a final judge!

So glad to hear you have your confirmation. I'm still waiting for my confirmation as well. No one wants to be dx with Chairi, but it's a relief knowing that it's not all in your head... and you finally have a face put to the symptoms. God Bless you and I hope you will get to see a NS soon.

Thank you! I was shocked I guess that it was actually on the MRI results itself. I guess I was expecting that to come from the doctor when they looked at the results but my MD wasn't sure what it was so she researched it too and called another doctor for suggestions on who to get me in to see. That is what makes me feel comfortable with them, when she didn't know something she wasnt afraid to ask someone else.

Thank you very much