Choking

Can choking on almost anything you drink just start out of no where? It seemed to have only really started constantly yesterday :(

it pry can. i get it once in a while and so does my cousin,she has ms. i took her for a swallowing test today and it came back ok. they think she chokes at times from been fatigue.

Check back about a week or so ago as I put up a post on this same thing and got a lot of responses. It is one of my worst symptoms. I can breathe in wrong and choke for a good 5 mins.

thats whats going on right now with me to Alyson. Kindof embarassing in middle of class to

Wow, I did not know that was a symtom....happens to me often:(

Alyson Celeste Miller Abbott said:

Check back about a week or so ago as I put up a post on this same thing and got a lot of responses. It is one of my worst symptoms. I can breathe in wrong and choke for a good 5 mins.

Choking is very annoying. Not only do I choke, but sometimes my food just slides down my throat (no fun). Have you ever had laffy taffy slide down your throat!?!? Crazy!

I just try to make sure that I take my time when I eat and that I chew my food completely.

I don't seem to have problems with food yet, thank god but drinking is starting to get really embarrassing. Today in Japanese History i was choking on Dr. Pepper....i swear everyone was staring

My son has some questions please contact him @ chappy2183@yahoo he has his MRI and another ct scan on Monday and 10 years army thank you

I am sorry it is chappy2183@ gmail.com

Is your son the one AD? Sorry brain's not working well today.

I sent an email

yes it can

best advice i can give

cut meats smaller, take smaller bites (of all foods), chew longer, drink through a straw as often as possible

even being decompressed i still have boughts of choking occasionally

He is in the military fort Campbell kentucky

Big Red (since 2 Chris’s :slight_smile: ) said:

I sent an email

Ok. I sent him a email and he responded back. I'm going to work on this and try to have a game plan in place before testing

Ok. I got the entire picture on what is going on. First plus is he's going to civi's for testing and apt. I am going to talk to someone I trust concerning the situation who specializes in benes and discharges. We are going to get a game plan ready

This is an insane thing. In middle of a funeral i started choking then at the fellowship on just water. I have hoarseness at times but mostly unable to find the right words and stuttering