Appointment in the US or Europe

Hello to you all! Please,could you share some information for the steps to do to make an appointment for a good Neurosurgeon in the US or Europe...Do I need an insurance,do they have some kind of special programs for patients abroad,did someone went through all these procedures,going abroad for a good NS? I hope somebody could tell me,because here it's almost impossible to find a doctor with good knowledge about our disease...Thank you in advance !!!

http://www.chiarisupport.org/page/finding-a-doctor will give you information on how to prepare.

Some of the better Chiari NS in the world are in France and Greece.

In Greece I'd start with: University Hospital of Larissa, School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Biopolis, 41110 Larissa, Greece

In France I'd start with: Hôpital Neurologique Pierre Wertheimer, University of Lyon, Lyon, France

I'm not sure how the European Hospitals work Financially. In the US the major affiliated programs such as Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, and Mayo have an international office that work work you through things. The private Chiari centers such as mayfield and NewYorkyou just need to demonstrate the ability to pay. Generally they require a letter of credit of approx $100,000.00 USD