Anyone have both Craniocervical fusion and decompression surgery at Mayfield Clinic?

I got a call back from Mayfield and since I have EDS, I have to get an upright MRI done to determine how much cranial settling is contributing to my symptoms. I know that if it does show cranial instability, then that would mean a lot more than a decompression. It scares me to death, but of course, I don't have any choice in the matter. lol

Has anyone had both the craniocervial fusion and decompression at Mayfield? I've been looking for posts about fusion surgery at Mayfield, and somehow I'm not able to find anything. Anyone able to share their experience? I've read outstanding reviews about fusion/decompression surgery with Dr Henderson in Maryland But I live close to Cincinnati...going to Mayfield would make more sense of course. But it's a HUGE decision to make and I know I shouldn't let my geographic location dictate WHO does my surgery. I just don't know what to do. :( Anyone with advice to share?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :-)

Hi Cindy I’m new to all of this, but am going to see Dr Ringer at the Mayfield clinic. I’m also being checked for EDS.
Can I ask how you learned you have EDS?