Advice please

Help, iv had the normal pressure headache for 2 days now,but im in agony today and my left eye hurts so much I actually think my left eye is going to pop out it’s that sore, ( i had a swollen optic disk at last eye review) I’m at the point of lifting a hammer and a nail and u can guess the rest lol…any ideas how to stop my eye hurting? Painkillers as always arnt helping it.

Hi

Im sorry you've been agony and your eye hurts. Ive had that pain in my eyes when I've been under alot of stress or exerted myself. I found that painkillers werent helping either. What helped was rest. Try and rest in a room with no light and avoid going on the computer or phone for an hour or so.

My doctor and optician said that the eye pain was stress related or exertion and I had to see what was causing the it. I normally don't sleep well, but the best thing to do was listening to music to relax and try and keep my eyes shut, even if I couldnt sleep.

Do you experience stabbing pains in your left eye? Do you find it hard sleeping due to the eye pain? Does your eye hurt daily?

I hope this helps