5 Min Headache Questions/Neck Pain

Good Morning!

My 5K race is 2 weeks from Sunday! I'm pretty excited about this! However my family has been putting the pressure on me about the noggin! Is this safe? Should you be doing all of this? My reply just ticks them off.

I had my surgery Nov of 09 and still experience the 5 min headaches. Is that normal for many of you? I'm thinking so from the readings, right???? I talk to my NL about it and he tells me ... Migraine. But he also tells me everything is Migraine. Neck pain.."oh that is migraine". Arm pain...yep that is migraine.

The neck pain would have to be the most annoying thing I'd like to see go away! The arm gets so sore and weak it feels useless. I live in NW Illinois and I just sent my request to go to the Wisconsin Chiari Center. I figure maybe I should just go somewhere with more expertise and put all of the family and myself at a peace of mind.

Until then...I am going to keep running!! It is my way of meditating and keeping me on my toes!

Thanks, I plan on continuing. I run 3x a week now. I keep a slow and steady cadence and make sure to not "jump" up when I run. As that would be VERY bad.

I was doing a fitness routine a few weeks back and we did jump rope. I HIGHLY do not recommend that one. I doubled over in pain in the back of my head. Could not believe how bad that hurt. I think the brain tells us when to stop. It sure did that day.

I had such high hopes that 5 min headaches would be gone from that surgery, stinks that they are not!

Ive not that tried the cream. I will have to try that!!!

Jen.

I agree with Beeba and Emmaline if you can do it that's great. I wish I could run. And the Arnica cream is really great. They sell it at any health food store. It soothes muscle pain and a tube last a long time. Good luck. Run for all of us that can't

Wendy

Got the cream today!! And a massage...oh yeah!!! I'm lovin it