What do you take for your headache

I'm sure this has been asked but can not find it. What I been taking for my headaches does not work any more. I take any suggestions.

I take Fioricet for my headaches. It does help most of the time. I hope you find something that works for you:)

I take Fioricet also. It's the only thing that has helped.

I have a great headache med that I can not live without. It's the only med that has changed my life with Chiari. It's Zomig. It's a migraine med like Imitrex and works like a dream to take away my headache although it does make me pass out for about 5 hours if the headaches is in full effect. If i feel one coming on with arm pain jaw pain ect sometimes I can stave it off by taking a half of a pill or a full one. When that happens it doesn't make me fall asleep. It also has the weird effect/bonus of helping with some of the pressure symptoms in my body. I feel better after I take it for a few days. That is after the sort of hangover feeling I get after the trama of a bad headache has passed. I have recomended it to others with Chiari and they have also gotten relief although I don't know if it will help everyone. My nuerologist couldn't quite understand why it worked so well for me.

I took Zomig before for migraines and it also worked for me. I may ask to try it again to see if it helps. It does make me very sleepy though.