Weird feeling

I don't know quite how to explain it but it feels like it is hard to get air in. We have two children who are asthmatic and one child who has reactive airway disease so I am familiar with wheezing. I don't feel like I'm having an astmha attack. I'm pressing around my chest, it's not tender. If it was, then I would know that my costochondritis is acting up. I have an appointment with the pain clinic tommorrow and I will definitely bring this up because honestly I have been dealing with annoying, nagging feeling for about a month now. (I know, I know, I should have been to the doctor about it). It's like I have to force myself to take a really deep breath to get air in, but as I take the air it really, really, really, really, hurts. because of the scoliosis and the spinal stenosis. I see a new PCP, actually she is a ANP, but I will ask to get referred to a orthopedic doctor.

I am afraid that due to my compromised breathing that they may want to do surgery for my scoliosis/spinal stenosis. If so, they will have to take a number. Ugggghhhh, I'm 38 and I feel like I'm 83.

Take care,

Nykki

AGREED! You describe shortness of breath. Vagus nerve and cranial nerve disruption can cause this… Hello Dysautonomia,You are not welcome, but since you are here…

Bring it up of course it could be a respolitory issue, but consider the usual suspect. What is the surgery you are scheduled for?

Jenn

Oh Nykki, I hope you feel better soon!!

Keep us posted. Xoxo

Good God Nykki are are going thru a lot!!! hang in there,you got a lot of good info. From everyone above, sorry I can’t offer any more advice, but I will keep you in my prayers…good luck keep updating so we know how your doing