Update edited with new info from cardio appt 3/25/14

It has been a little bit since I have posted any updates on my health so thought I would let everyone know what has been going on. I have been off work again since January for a relapse of symptoms following surgery in June. Since January I have been trying to get so many answers to so many questions about my health. I have been through a neurological psychological evaluation to see if I am a candidate for an occipital neurostimulater, for which I was approved and will get the trial on April 16. What I am unsure of is how it is gonna help, I am sure it will help with the pain but not the enormous pressure I suffer from in my head daily. I have been diagnosed with IIH and now fibromyalgia. Tomorrow I see my cardiologist to get the results of all the cardiac tests he has put me through. Tilt table, cardiac monitor for thirty days, CTA with calcium score, echocardiogram and still unsure if they will be able to answer the question to why I have near fainting episodes. It gets harder everyday for me to walk the pain is so intense, my legs shake and tremor. Now the company that pays my short term disability has decided they don’t think my illness qualifies for payment after only paying me three payments. I have signed up for SSD and awaiting a decision. My NL says if things have not changed when I see him in may I will not be able to return to work. Well that is it I guess. I will let you know what the cardiologist says. Saw cardiologist today since posting update yesterday. Found out I have a leaky mitral valve, right ventricle is slightly stretched and the cardiac monitor I wore for 30 days picked up an arrhythmia. My tilt table test was negative. Calcium score 0 which is good. Being started on a Beta blocker to help with the near syncope episodes. Cardiologist said we will continue to monitor the other things that were found and also set up a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea.