Unite@Night

Chiari & Syringomyelia Foundation is having a Unite @ Night walk in June. Info on this can be found here: Unite@Night

I love the fact that even if their isn't a local walk going on near you that you can do a solo walk in your own neighborhood!! That is awesome!

I have signed up to this :slight_smile: even though I am from the UK and will be roughly 5 weeks post op

I just thought I'd let everyone know I have registerded for this as well. I also created a team. Team Chiari-Life based off of my blog name. It is open and anyone is welcome to join the team and walk whereever. My personal goal is to raise $100.00 and Team goal to raise $500.00

If you're interested in joining my team, donating, or registering click here: Alicia's Fundraising Page

My sister has been making awareness items that she is selling in her etsy shop. She has made Zipper Headbands and all the profits will go towards Team Chiari-Life's goal. If you're interested click above^

I also just realized I typed "registerded" instead of registered...I'm not even going to edit it. Haha

I am actually registered for the unite@night walk in Bethlehem on June 9. My husband is going to walk with me, as are my parents.

I too am registered Kristin to walk in Bethlehem. Maybe I will see you there!

Kristin Bachman said:

I am actually registered for the unite@night walk in Bethlehem on June 9. My husband is going to walk with me, as are my parents.

Really? Awesome, I will have to look for you! As for those of you doing a solo walk, good luck!