Test Results

I got my test results yesterday. My Neuro did not even call me. He had nurse do it. All I was told is, no new information. That was it,end of the phone call. I asked if he was going to order any other testing to help me and she said he did not have any other notes. I'm so frustrated right now. Dropped like that. Why won't he listen and help me? Memory loss, headache, neck ache, nausea, dizziness and on and on and because the Chiari is just as it always has been, we are done :(

As you said in your prior post, maybe now you will have what you need to complete your application to the Chiari Institute. Go For It! And quit wasting your time with a a NL who continues to dismiss you. It is not worth the giref. Be gentle with yourself and channel your anger into taking the next step and pulling your records together to send to the The Chiari Institute. I had decompression surgery there eight weeks ago and I feel soooo much better. Stay strong: you are your only and best advocate and you are up against a system that is ignorant of this very debilitating disorder.

Thank you, I am finishing the application!