Tears and rage

I had my decompression surgery on June 27,2018. It’s now the Fourth of July. I am a mess. As i lay in bed in pain, in and out of conciousness, my three littles are not enjoying this day like they have since the day they were born. NO SPECIAL SNACKS. NO FUN GAMES. Just my husband and his father sitting around yelling at them every so often. Now it’s nighttime and they are about to go watch fireworks while i still lay in bed. Not fair. And my husband wonders why i am crying and yelling at him. He doesn’t deserve to see their beautiful faces light up at the sight of those amazing colors in the sky, i do. Maybe i need a chill pill but damn , i just got out of major surgery and i can be snappy. Like men don’t get snappy,…please.

[quote=“ChariMom, post:1, topic:11312, full:true”]
I had my decompression surgery on June 27,2018. It’s now the Fourth of July. I am a mess. As i lay in bed in pain, in and out of conciousness, my three littles are not enjoying this day like they have since the day they were born. NO SPECIAL SNACKS. NO FUN GAMES. Just my husband and his father sitting around yelling at them every so often. Now it’s nighttime and they are about to go watch fireworks while i still lay in bed. Not fair. And my husband wonders why i am crying and yelling at him. He doesn’t deserve to see their beautiful faces light up at the sight of those amazing colors in the sky, i do. Maybe i need a chill pill but damn , i just got out of major surgery and i can be snappy. Like men don’t get snappy,…please. Your journey has just begun. Chiari affects your entire nervous system. Try to take it easy on yourself. I don’t know your story. I can say trying to accept change is hard. Like you, I’m missing a lot of things. Hang in there.