Symptom Help

Hello! I'm wondering what everyone does for debilitating migraines. Mine get so bad that my neck gets extremely stiff and is very HOT! It doesn't seem to matter how I lay down with these my neck is in a stage of struggle and not letting me get comfortable. It is super hard to bend over and pick up my 8 month old son during them.

My primary care dr. told me she doesn't want me taking pain meds. Are there any other options? When I've went to the ER because they have gotten so bad they just pump me up with Benodryl. I HATE that!

I've also noticed that I'm having quite a few problems with short term memory loss. Is this part of Chiari? I'm putting things down and never realizing where I put them. Anything to help with being so forgetful. I would really appreciate it.

Please help a fellow Chiarian! Thanks!

while I am very new to even knowing I have a chiari and I am still not 100% sure my symptoms are from the chiari a fall i had on my head or now possible MS I can tell you what kind of works for me and the migraines when mine get really bad to where i cant even lay in bed I sit in my recliner with a pillow behind my head. And while this is not a real fix it has helped a few times with the migraines.

hope this helps