Surgery Scheduled

Surgery for CSF leak scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30 am. I am nervous but at the same time ready for this to be fixed. The head ache is getting so bad I can't stand it. I have been nauseous for almost a week now. Ready to be back to normal.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes! I will def be thinking of you tomorrow!

Good luck! I'll be praying for you!

Good luck and every thing will be fine. Fingers crossed for you. :slight_smile:

Good luck and keep us posted on how things go.

Good luck! Stay positive!

Good luck…I hope,this is,it for,you.

Becki,

We are praying for you and hope that this isn't too dificult and the surgery fixes the leak. Let us know how you are doing and take it easy. Wendy

Best of luck xx

Thinking about you. PLZ let us know how you are doing. CSF leaks are no fun....Mine leaked into my mouth. It was horrible. I am so sorry you are going through this. What kind of patch did they use?

PRAYING FOR YOU BUT GOD HAS ALREADY WORKED IT OUT IN YOUR FAVOR!

Glad she is finished, and hoping it goes much more smoothly. Hang in there, Becki.

Thanks Beeba for the update. We are all hoping this is the beginning of the end for Becki and it's smooth sailing for her to now heal and get back to life.

Good luck and please let us know how you are doing. Take care

Thinking of you and wishing you the best and a smooth and comfortable recovery!

Any updates on how Becki is doing? I'm among the many thinking about her frequently. I do hope things are going well in her post-op hours.

Becki,

So glad that your okay and that you are truely on the mend now. What a relief that it wasn't that bad. We have all been praying for you and thinking about you. Rest and be kind to yourself.

Wendy

I'm very happy to hear that, Becki. Heal quickly! Rest lots! Take your meds! We're all pulling for you.