Surgery on Monday

Just wanted to let you all know that my 16 year old daughter will be having her decompression surgery done on Monday, Nov.12th in Boston Childrens Hospital. Her pre-op appt is tomorrow, and I am feeling the butterflies, just hope we have made the right decision I will keep you posted on her recovery and pray that I will be posting a HUGE success story on this site about 3 weeks from now :) She has been an inspiration in every avenue of life, I am convinced she will be on here as well. Thanks all for your support!185011_10151070828486254_370878032_n.jpg This is a typical case of a Chiari kid....looks great on the outside, but no one but her knows what goes on inside...

Wishes and prayers for your beautiful daughter. My granddaughter [41/2 yrs old} is in surgery right now at the Clev. Clinic and we are very impatiently awaiting the doctor's report. It has been 4 hrs she went to the OR. They have sent reports hourly saying she is doing great. I understand everything you are going through. She will be fine. My prayers are with you.

Sending positive vibes and big hugs to your Grand daughter....just think, on Monday when we are going in, the worst should be over for you....thinking of your family!

Your daughter is beautiful! I will be saying a prayer for her, and one for you as well. I hope everything goes well.

Good luck! She’ll do great!

Praying for her!

I understand that butterfly feeling. We go on the 19th for my 4 year old's first Nuerosurgery appointment. We'll be praying for your beautiful daughter and lots of good news to come!

Pammy,

That's great! I have thought of you and your daughter so much. You love her so much and I know this has been a very difficult decision. She's going to do great. She couldn't be at a better hospital and I'm sure team of doctors. I will be praying for you the next few weeks. Can't wait to hear how she is doing. We are all here for you too as you go through this.

Wendy

Praying for a fast and easy recovery for your daughter and settled nerves for you! I can’t wait to hear her success story!

Pammy,

Thinking about you today and hoping that your daughters surgery goes well and she feels better very soon. Let us know how she is doing. Sending you prayers and support...Big day!

Wendy

She has been in the OR since 11am, just made the incision about 30minutes ago, update is that she is doing well,should be a couple more hours, mom and dad are hanging in!

Good luck today!

Praying for an easy & speedy recovery!

Keep us posted!

Beth

Thinking about you sitting there for hours brings tears to my eyes. Every parent can imagine how hard that must be. She's in good hands.......surgeons, angels and God... Praying for you all.

pammyg said:

She has been in the OR since 11am, just made the incision about 30minutes ago, update is that she is doing well,should be a couple more hours, mom and dad are hanging in!

My heart is with you and prayers for a speedy recovery for your daughter!