Stomach ulcers

Does anyone have stomach ulcers? Nausea, loss of appetite, random chills and body aches?

Is this related to Chiari or just stress?

HI!!!

I have nausea and loss of appetite daily…no chills …yes to the body aches…depending on how I am feeling that day, if you know what I mean??

Sometimes meds can cause these Sx’s you mentioned …I am not sure if you are on any meds…but it is something to check into if you are.

You mentioned STRESS…I think stress can cause a multitude of issues both emotionally and physically…that is just my own thought and personal experience.

Hope you are feeling better.

God Bless,
Lori

i have neusea, and sometimes loss of appetite,
i get aches so bad that i have to soak in very hot water, i get chills aswell,
ive had my stomach checked with the camera and i dont have one

HAVE YOU BEEN CHECKED?

sometimes the drugs that you take long turn can give you an ulser,
chiari and stess do not work well together, go get checked if you havent, rule it out, its all abig ruling game, if its not your body it can only mean your brain,

Yes, I had an endoscopy last week. I have 2 ulcers and waiting for biopsy results this week. I am certain it is from stress, but was concerned it was related to CM. Thans ladies

joelene hossack said:

i have neusea, and sometimes loss of appetite, i get aches so bad that i have to soak in very hot water, i get chills aswell,
ive had my stomach checked with the camera and i dont have one

HAVE YOU BEEN CHECKED?

sometimes the drugs that you take long turn can give you an ulser,
chiari and stess do not work well together, go get checked if you havent, rule it out, its all abig ruling game, if its not your body it can only mean your brain,

shelia im with abby, im glad it was found,
now you can deal with it, hopfully.

how are you feeling?

Thanks Abby & Joelene. I am feeling better this week, Less nausea. Stillwaiying for results.

joelene hossack said:

shelia im with abby, im glad it was found, now you can deal with it, hopfully.

how are you feeling?