Looking for insight

Hi everyone,

The last few days ive been suffering from nausea. I am unsure if this is related to Chiari with a syrinx and was just wondering has anyone eles have or had this symptom aswell. Any respone would be gratefully appericated.

thanks.

Hi carloline....

I too suffer from nausea as well..there always seems to be some level of nausea every day....doctors don't tell me much about it other than take anti acids...I usually am unable to eat anything til about 5-6pm.

Sorry I am not helpful with this....hopefully, others will chime in and give us both insight!!

peace,

Lori

I suffer a lot with nausea. I take meds for it bit it doesn’t help very much.

I have been suffering horribly with it for a long time now, and excruciating headaches. Tonight broke down and asked my son if some pot would help, he said probably, so he rolled a cigeratte for me, with a little pot in it. Now I am not a pot smoker, tried it as a teen, didnt like it, so this tells you how bad off ive been feeling. I dont mind my son smoking it, hes an adult, and hes never been in any trouble, except for eating all the munchies in the house, lol. I only took 2 puffs…within 10 minutes my nausea was gone, and my head felt almost normal. Im not endorsing illegal drugs, im just saying, wow, it is so nice not feeling like im gonna throw up every minute…and my head doesnt hurt!!!

That is very interesting.

lillyof64 said:

I have been suffering horribly with it for a long time now, and excruciating headaches. Tonight broke down and asked my son if some pot would help, he said probably, so he rolled a cigeratte for me, with a little pot in it. Now I am not a pot smoker, tried it as a teen, didnt like it, so this tells you how bad off ive been feeling. I dont mind my son smoking it, hes an adult, and hes never been in any trouble, except for eating all the munchies in the house, lol. I only took 2 puffs…within 10 minutes my nausea was gone, and my head felt almost normal. Im not endorsing illegal drugs, im just saying, wow, it is so nice not feeling like im gonna throw up every minute…and my head doesnt hurt!!!

Hi everyone thank u so much for ur replys. Lori i am the same im starting to become afraid of eating anything because i do not wanna feel sick ive always hated getten sick its horrible to me.Lilly i understand and like u i wud try anything at all to have one day off with no pain or sickness i wish i knew sumone who smoked pot now lol.

I get very nausea from my Chiari.I feel like my inner ear is swollen and I feel nausea and loss of appetite.I swear by my acupuncturists he helps alot with my symptoms.I'm going through alot of head pain, weakness and numbness of hands and feet right now and I try to avoid pain meds all together but its very hard to at times.

Donna

Pot does help

LOL

Caroline Power said:

Hi everyone thank u so much for ur replys. Lori i am the same im starting to become afraid of eating anything because i do not wanna feel sick ive always hated getten sick its horrible to me.Lilly i understand and like u i wud try anything at all to have one day off with no pain or sickness i wish i knew sumone who smoked pot now lol.