Questions. Maybe you guys can give some insight

I was talking to my dad the other day and he's finally understanding everything. Thank god. Thats a huge load off of my shoulders. But that talk also made me start thinking about afew things that has happened in the past few months with the NS and NL.

When I had first apt with the NS concerning the disc's in my cervical he saw the top part of syrinx and said that because of that I had to have the fusion at C5,6 and 7. But now I'm still having symptoms and 2 syrinx's in thoracic spinal cord and Chiari diagnosed he does not seem worried about the syrinx's?

Also the NL was giving exam and said that the syrinx's couldn't be helped and the numbness in my left leg is connected to disc's in my lumbar spine and she wanted a MRI to see how bad my disc's are in lumbar region. She seem to only want to connect the migraines to the Chiari and ignoring the other symptoms I keep mentioning.

My dad asked me if I lost faith in the NS and NL and i seriously think I have.

He was really iffy on me making apt for Mayo and did not seem to understand it when my nl and ns in my hometown I felt were not taking me seriously

Yah he's awesome. I was really frustrated with my parents but I seem to be damn lucky right now....now to get dr's to listen lmao

Then they ask us how we are feeling and when we tell them they ignore it lmao. Why bother asking us if they arent going to listen to us in the first place!!

Last night I was scared to death because i walked up stairs and I could barely breath and my chest would not lighten up. It felt like a ton of bricks sitting on it and i could not catch my breath. I do not even know if thats from the chiari and tbh scared to death to call the NS or NL here cause would they try to pass the buck on that to?

No I havent. My gp with anything connected to the chiari, syrinxs or ddd tells me to go to the nl and ns cause he's unfamiliar with it. i bring up anything to them that isn't migraine it seems to be ignored

Ok I'll try

Called lmao. His words "this is way out of my pay grade" sometimes I seriously wonder

Another thing I'm wondering. I keep seeing people saying 14mm, 6mm and so on for chiari to be coming out. I haven't once been told how far mine are..I guess this is something else that you need to beg them to tell you

I got a copy of it and no where on report does it have a size except mild