Pots?

Hello everyone! I’m new to this so please excuse me if I ramble a bit. I hope I’m doing this correctly.
I was diagnosed w/ CM after my PCP sent me for an MRI and an MRA of my head looking for possible blockages. I was diagnosed w/ SVT 4yrs ago and have not responded well to any meds to control it. My symptoms have worsened and are dibilitating at times. I’ve had near collapses and sudden balance issues and have been ambulanced to the hospital and admitted in the cardiac unit a couple of times only to be released a couple days later with no answers. Just the Drs telling me I’m “too young” for a heart condition and it’s probably just anxiety. I’ve been sent to at least 4 cardiologists and 1 electrophysiologist with the same outcome, “too young”, “anxiety”. Needless to say I had given up and thought it was something I was going to have to learn to live with. I was even begining to doubt myself, maybe I was crazy! Thank goodness for my PCP, he’s a saint. He’s never given up on me and has never said it was in my head(anxiety that is). I told him I was done with cardiologists, he insisted I have the MRI and MRA done because he was concerned about the head pressure(starting at the base of my skull and around my right side), and all my other symptoms. He said something may be kinked or blocked and because my heart is pumping and palpitating the way it does maybe that’s why Im getting that pressure in my head. Low blood flow. Any now I know why I have the head pressure and also explains most all my other symptoms. However, I still have the tachycardia issues that make my head pain so much worse. I have read that there is a condition called POTS that some people with CM have. My question is, how do I get a Dr to test me for it? These cardiologists already think I’m crazy. I had a cardiologist tell me they have tested me as much as they can and that there’s nothing wrong with me other than SVT.

Does anyone have advice as to getting a dr to link the CM to the tachycardia issues and actually take me serious? So far I’m not having much luck in that department. The neurologist didn’t even seem to take it serious. He said most all my symptoms had nothing to do with CM. But he also said that CM is “quite common and no big deal”. Just wish the guy could spend a day in my shoes and ask him if its “no big deal”! I know this is not life threatening, but I sure would like to feel a little better.

So if anyone has advice about POTS and how to go about this, I would welcome any feedback.
Thanks(:

No, they have not done a tilt table test. Thank you for the info, I will check into those links.