Pity Party For One!

I am not sure what has been going on, but I have been in such a mood. I am tired of being tired all of the time. I am tired of my head hurting, muscle spasms, and just feeling bad. So last night, I held my very own pity party. I sat on the couch, pouted, and ate as much strawberry shortcake that my tummy could hold.

Besides not feeling well, I have a lot of paperwork to complete for the doctor, for work...etc. and I allowed myself to get overwhelmed. I started thinking too hard and my thoughts got ahead of me. I think that happens to the best of us.

After a night full of tears....I dusted myself off and tried to make the most out of my day. I hope you were able to do the same.

-M

How do you feel now that you let it all out?

I feel wonderful…and exhausted…lol.

Alicia Roden said:

How do you feel now that you let it all out?

Girl its good to vent and hold it in. Im praying that everything goes well during your surgery. Remember we are here to listen.

Thanks Abby. Yeah..I have earned it...but you are right, I cannot stay in it long; and I didn't. I took the night to stuff my face and cry...and now I am back at'em! Thanks for the love and continued prayers...I will be doing the same for you, your sister, and your family.

Abby said:

MM,

It is ok to have them, once in awhile, we have earned them, and stuff catches up. But, try not to stay in there too long.

You have much to do and get ready for. Know we are here for you, and love you sweet heart. Take care and know we love you much.

Abby

HI....

MM, Just checking to see how you are today....When you need to vent or even just 'talk' to someone who understands ..it is great that we have each other here to go to....I am thinking and praying for you.

Have a goood w/e

Lori

Morning Lori! Thanks for checking in on me. I am doing...just feeling tired and achy. The only way I can explain it...you know how you ache when you have to flu? Well, my legs feel like that. I am gonna rest for most of the morning, and then go to a co-worker's BBQ and then to my baby cousin's graduation party. I am going to need all of my energy for those events....and for the DANCING!! I love to dance...and I am gonna "shake a tail feather" tonight!

You are right, it is nice to talk to someone that understands. I am glad to know you guys. Thanks for the prayers...I am doing the same.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

lori said:

HI....

MM, Just checking to see how you are today....When you need to vent or even just 'talk' to someone who understands ..it is great that we have each other here to go to....I am thinking and praying for you.

Have a goood w/e

Lori

MM....Hi..So glad you are feeling better...you sure are busy today...rest up after you have fun..much needed fun, right???

Take Care!!!

Lori

I just want to say I think you did the right thing. sometimes we all just need to say life bite and let it all out!! I hope it helped and I truly hope you have better days! You are in our thoughts and prayers and I hope the best for you. The people on this site are truly angels! When you have a day like that don’t hesitate to say so, they will be there to help you dust off. I know I always am glad when I get messages from them they are the light in my day!!