Not alone

I was diagnosed in feb, finally and searching for answers about cm.thought that the ns that i was sent to wood give me the down low.nope...thanks to everyone here i've learned a lot about cm and that i'm not alone.i see the ns again in july hopefully he can help me more than telling me i'm over weight, and can't help until i lose the weight. In the mean time my symptoms are worse than ever and feel like there is no hope. Anyway just wanted to say thanks to everyone, the things that you post help.

Dance mom, we're pleased you found us too. And please don't feel helpless, there is always hope.

Have you found our guide on preparing for your doctors appointment? HERE is a link to it. It may help with some of the questions that you want to run through with your NS when you see him again this month.

You mention weight loss, my weight is a constant battle for me even though I eat a very healthy diet, so I do 'get it'. Losing weight is really tough at the best of times let alone when you're unwell. The support of a slimming club can really help and if you can't get out to meetings you can join many online. And it would show your NS how committed you are to helping yourself so he can do all his clever stuff.

Keep fighting and let us know how your next appointment with the NS goes.