No Time To Think

Sometimes we become our worst enemy. We punish ourselves for being human. Luckily, I don't have any time to think. Because if I did, I would spiral into neverending state of depression.

I have Chiari Malformation. I have some type of rheumatoid condition because I am always in a state of inflammation. I have had gastritis, enteritis, pharyngitis, costochondritis, pleurisy. As soon as one itis gets "cured", another one takes its place. I also have Fibromyalgia.

I have five children. Four of those children have chronic illnesses. The youngest, Mia, has Juvenile Idiopathic Systemic Rheumatoid Arthritis and a rare blood disorder called Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), her sister Bria was without oxygen when she was born, she stutters and has slight learning disabilities and some moderate emotional issues, her other sister, Lisa, has Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.and her brother, William, has mild mental retardation.

Having a pity party and a "woe is me" attitude is nonproductive. It doesn't change my realities. As much as my illnesses destroy my life, it motivates me to rise above it. I am a fighter. I have never surrendered to anything or anyone in my life. And I'm not about to start now.

It is what it is. I'm playing the cards I was dealt. And I'm gonna make the house (illness) bust.

Cause I am 2strong2fold

Take care everyone,

Nykki

Well said, Nykki! You truly impress me with everything you and your family go thru! Your children are very lucky to have you as their mother. I wish all of you the best!