Lumbar puncture and other tests done!

All done today and Monday is my Cine MRI and brain fluid flow test bad thing was the lumbar puncture they weren’t sure they got enough he said that I obviously have a blockage because he couldn’t even get the fluid he needed he pushed prodded moved my head neck thinking the chairi was pressing into my spinal column but he refused to poke me a second time due to the reason I was there he said he probably wouldn’t get the fluid a second time either. Soooo. Monday I go for the other tests and lets see what happens till them I’m supposed to lay flat on my back :((

I’m hanging girl at least I’m moving forward and not backwards :))

Sorry that you had to go through that but I am so glad to hear that it was done and you have a doctor that is treating you right. Hope you have a good weekend! Let us know how Monday goes!

Thanks y’all :)) the EEG was pretty bad the light triggered a wicked headache and I had to cry for a minute it caught me off guard. Oh and today I’m in bed from all the digging I guess I have a super headache when I walk around and my whole body feels like I spent yesterday breaking colts all day. I’m thinking if I’m such a weenie about this how can I ever get through the surgery? Lol. I am smiling still yall