Info pamphlet I made for my coworkers

So, i wasnt planning on sharing this online or anything because i just made one to share at my workplace, but then i thought maybe other people could use it too. Soooo a lot of the words arent mine, it’s copy-and-pasted, and i didnt cite it… i know i used a couple of posts from this site and i also used a lot of Conquer Chiari 's info. the front picture isnt mine and the “normal brain” isnt mine but the other two pictures are. if you see that i used your information in here dont be afraid to cite yourself! im sorry in advance…

Hi my name is,Connie. I love in Toledo Ohio. I was diagnosed in 2009 after having seizure like episode. I was told that none of my medical problems were related to the Chiari. In 2015 I had decompression surgery. Since the my symptoms have gotten worse. I saw your pamphlet. I was wondering how I could get some. I would love to share with my family and friends. It is,so hard to explain Chiari to them. My email address is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. Thank you Connie

@SarahRose14 Where did you get the 35% surgical success rate? I don’t disagree with it, in fact it appears to be a very accurate figure based on meta analysis studies

TJ

I got it from the Conquer Chiari website, it was on one of their PDF power
point things