Hope

After 2 years of misery, running from doc to doc, my daughter suffering 24/7 pain, endless drugs and nutty "treatments", insane diagnosis (like me having Munchausen), etc,...etc,...

My daughter finally had decompression surgery on Nov. 20. CSF flow has been restored an she has been recovering well. Often, headache comes on near the end of the day, especially later the school week as she just gets so exhausted...but she's better. SO MUCH BETTER.

Although there will certainly be more bumps in the road and symptoms along the way, 75% of her waking hours are now PAIN FREE!

AND she's found something that seemed lost forever: HOPE!!!!!

There is hope :)

That is really Great......You should add that to our Success Stories Group. We like to celebrate everything positive !! I am so happy for you and your Daughter. I just read about her pain and said a prayer for her and your family.

Tracy Z.

That is so awesome that you were able to get help and absolutely INFURIATING that they accused you of such a serious thing as munchhausen!!!! That just makes me sick to my stomache! I am so sorry that happened, as if its not enough not knowing whats wrong with your child although its clear SOMETHING is wrong, and then to have that, makes me want to slap them!