Has anyone had surgery with dr heffez in wisconsin

Please let me know any good or bad experiences that you have had with Dr Heffez. Did you have the decompression surgery? If so was there a syrinx ? Did anyone have surgery for a tethered cord ? How long was the hospital stay for your procedure? What items do you recommend taking to make the hospital stay more comfortable?

My cousin had decompression surgery then later a tethered cord surgery by Dr. Heffez, she said she was pleased with the care she had with him. But I don't know the specifics of her surgeries or recovery etc.

Thanks I appreciate the information and advice from both of the ladies that responded. I’m hoping that I have great experience with him as well, just a little nervous as the date gets closer.

Dear Godfearing:

I happened to see your response to another person, so I read that you recently had surgery for Chiari malformation.

I had my surgery for Chiari malformation in Feb with Dr. Heffez. I also had my second surgery at end of June for

Tethered spinal cord. That is a shorter surgery, but Dr. Heffez is very thorough and careful with everything that he does.

I am so grateful to him! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I still have some other degenerative changes, and cervical stenosis, but that is stabalized for now. God bless, Mary Lou