Has anyone had good results with Zonisamide?

Hi everyone! My NL just took me off of Topamax and put me on Zonisamide to help with the pressure in my head. Anyone had good/bad results from this med?? I've only taken it two days and the pressure seems to be much better already. Hoping this one works :)

Susan~

I’ve never heard of it. But I hope it helps you. :slight_smile: I’m still on the topamax with no luck thus far at 100mg. How far did you go up in dosage?

I really had a hard time with the Topamax. Everytime I started to up the dose by 25mg I had more pressure in my head??? The highest I got to was 50mg which is so little that it probably didn’t even do what it was supposed to do. This is my 4th day on the Zonisamide and the pressure in my head seems to be better :slight_smile: Since the weather started turning colder my symptoms have gone through the roof! I hope the Topamax gives you some relief soon!

tashasheart4u said:

I've never heard of it. But I hope it helps you. :) I'm still on the topamax with no luck thus far at 100mg. How far did you go up in dosage?