Had decompression surgery in april of 2012 but symptoms same. Anyone else have that problem?

I some time get depressed and discouraged because I had surgery back in April of last year and have not noticed much of a difference. I still have the same symptoms of passing out, walking really off balance, always needing a cane, numbness and felling like things are on me among the headaches and pain in head. The sergeant said the 2 months after surgery that the mri looked good and it could take time up to six months. I have also had many more test and physical thepory and tried many meds that have made me worse. but nothing seems to help much at all. It does get discouraging since I cant drive and have problems just doing basic things. But I do trust in the Lord.

I also have CM & POTS. I was hospitalized twice in December for passing out & falling & even got a closed concussion from a the fall. I also joined Dinet.org.

This is also a great link : http://www.nymc.edu/fhp/centers/syncope/pots.htm

I have low blood pressure. I am on medication and keep hydrated and increase my sodium intake & am better than I have been in 12 years.

It's definitely worth checking into.

Tracy Z.