Good Days, Bad Days

Most days are still good, but has anyone else had a day when your afraid to cross a road, at the light, because you were so dizzy you were afraid you'd walk into the traffic?

Heck, I have days where I'm afraid to walk across the bathroom floor in case I slip and bang my head on something. It's why I walk through my house with one hand constantly skimming the wall. Needless to say, I don't leave the house often. ;)

Regards,

Katrina W.

Oh Boy,

Katrina, that sounds aweful! Mine are just sometimes. I can normally get other parts of the brain to compensate. Only when I am overwhelmed, tired, or not focusing do I need to worry. I cant imagine it being a constant state!

Take care,

Nicole

I sometimes use a cane or even a walker, if needed. I am careful in walking. I was afraid at first to go anywhere after my symptoms returned, but I have to live my life fearlessly, and do what needs to be done. I do have limitations, and some days are pretty bad, but we must keep going and the best thing we can do is spread awareness for Chiari.

In Christ,
Sabrina

I have to always use a cane even after the sugery i had in april of this pat year. I sometime use a walker on days the cane is not enough. I also have to have someone with me when I go places because I cant drive. but my balance is on the worse side.

Hey Nicole! I had one of these days the other day, I got up to go to the bathroom and was so dizzy I walked right into the door frame instead. Hope you're doing okay now.

My son has been getting dizzy like that swaying and nearly missing a step on the stairs im really gettin worried now… Hope i don’t have to wait long for today MRI results anxious mammy