Dr. Thomas Leipzig @ Goodman Campbell Brain & Spine ~ Indianapolis

So after getting the run around from my local neurologist, and after sending my information to the Mayfield Clinic in Cincinnati and finding out they do not accept my insurance..... Mayfield was very nice and helpful, and did say that the CSF Flow Study was strongly recommended (as my MRI suggested, but neurologist dismissed).....

the Mayfield Clinic was able to refer me to the Goodman Campbell Brain & Spine Institute in Indianapolis.....saying that a few of the doctors there had previously trained at Mayfield Clinic.

Does anyone know anything about this clinic or particular doctor?

Thanks for any information!

Yep, I saw Dr, Gianaris there who told me none of my problems were from Chiari, even though he acknowledged severe loss of sensation in my arms, hands, back and even my face. He suggested I follow up with a NL...

I will say my husbands mom worked on the neuro unit at Methodist for several years and Dr. Cohen who is with Goodman Campbell does some have Chiari experience.

I hope you find one that will help you.

so what did you do after your appointment with Dr. Gianaris? Did you get a second opinion? If so was it in Indiana and where? Thanks.

SomethingWitty said:

Yep, I saw Dr, Gianaris there who told me none of my problems were from Chiari, even though he acknowledged severe loss of sensation in my arms, hands, back and even my face. He suggested I follow up with a NL...

I will say my husbands mom worked on the neuro unit at Methodist for several years and Dr. Cohen who is with Goodman Campbell does some have Chiari experience.

I hope you find one that will help you.

The wait for Dr. Cohen was too long for me being so impatient so I went to Mayfield.

I am sure there are plenty of good surgeons with Goodman Campbell. I also have a friend that used Dr. Paynor from there I believe is his name who is a director I believe