Does anyone else get the feeling their loved ones think they are exaggerating symptoms?

joelene,

theresa and carla said it best.....remember this...you are doing the very best you can, given your diagnosis...you are handling it with dignity and grace...be proud of yourself.

love,

lori

Wow, sorry to read this! I hate that we have to justify ourselves! One thing the Lord is teaching me through all of this (believe I was tempted to gloat when my surgery was scheduled) is that not everyone will understand, in any aspect of our lives. BUT God does! He understands our thoughts without even having to voice them. We need to rest in that. It is not easy. On the contrary it’s very, very hard for me to realize everyone, me especially, is fallible.

I don’t know if this is any encouragement to you or not. I hope it is. I know I must control my thoughts if I don’t the bitter seed gets planted and believe me a very unlovely plant grows. We all understand and we all personally emphathize with eachother. But the Lord has lived every last bit of our pain.

Praying for you Joelene!

Love Debbie

Debbie,

I will definitely be quoting you! Saying not everyone will understand but the Lord does even without us speaking it is exactly what I needed to hear today! God has truly used you today to be a blessing to me! Thank you!

Jennifer

thank you, for all being understanding in our hard lifes,

i know im not a drama queen, understanding goes along way, and sometimes we are not luckly to get that from families, (they are the way you should get it from first)

ive learnt to not listen to them, they have a problem not me, they have to live from there mistakes, as i do, im responsible for my own actions, they need to be too,

with being inspiraional, i think thats over the top, i just do what i can,

i love you all and thankyou